Saturday, November 19, 2011

Any Ferrari owners or who know a little more then I do about them?

I heard that Ferrari requires a tune up ever 15k miles and it can be bery expensive like $10K, is this true? I guess to sum it up i would like to get a 2000-2003 Ferrari 360 Modena can I anyone help me out with maintence cost for a car like this.|||Yes, that is true. And if you do not take it to get maintained, then Ferrari will take the car from you and they will not let you buy another Ferrari. They also take your car away if you take it somewhere else for maintenance or oil change.|||Not for the cases here in Malaysia, furthermore if you're a second-hand owner. However, if you have a second-hand Ferrari, it means that you have to demand the best for your high-performance vehicle...|||Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment