Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think gives more prestige: a limousine or a ferrari?

What yould you prefer in terms of prestige and comfort: a limousine with a driver or a ferrari driven by you?|||Hi......i used to drive a limosine in NYCity. Any butthead can rent one........now driving your own Ferrari, that just shows your rich. Prestige would be being chauffered in your own Rolls Royce!! Customized of course, so everyone knows you own it and its not rented.|||Personality and attitude, not vehicles.|||to be honest, neither. a old beefy. fast, loud muscle car driven by me.





but if i was forced between a limo and a Ferrari, i would take the Ferrari.|||a limo... a ferrari is not "luxurious", its an exotic sports car... but if you really want prestige, get a rolls royce, i guess bently isnt that prestigious anymore... with rich people, lol|||Personally, if I was extremely wealthy I would pick the Ferrari.


Driving is so fun, why would I want someone else to do it for me?





To me, limosine sounds like a guy whos like, hey look at me, im insanely rich, come envy me, i have butlers and bchauffeurs and blah blah, im too good to drive and do normal people stuff.


Guy who drives a nice exotic, seems like a nice, normal guy, who still enjoys normal things like cars. Only difference is he has a more expensive one.|||what about a hearse there to die for

No comments:

Post a Comment