Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much does a Ferrari cost?

I want a Ferrari for my next birthday. I need to know how much it costs so that I can tell my daddy in advance to save enough money to buy me one.|||you must be one of those b*tch*es on My Sweet 16 that start crying and throw a fit when their parents buy them a wrong colored bmw.


downgrade yourself, and save some money for college.


if you intend on going anyways.|||A LOT|||Over $500,000|||you can get a totaled one at police auctions for like, $150|||I hope your daddy makes you get a job for your birthday you brattttt





By the way you have to be cute to drive those (you dont apply)|||if your dad needs to save money to buy you one then I'm sorry you probably couldn't afford one coz a Ferrari is for people who can instantly splurge bucks on em|||if you have to ask the cost...you can't afford it princess|||between $80-$250,000





customized ones can run higher than $250,000|||Don't worry about all that. Just let him know when you need it by.|||daddy's girl








i am jealous.|||Ferrari is really a expensive car


it would cost min $250000...i hope it would be a great b'day present

No comments:

Post a Comment