Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can i go in the UK to see a Ferrari Enzo or McLaren F1 ?

Im a big Ferrari Enthusiast, but have never managed to see an Enzo due to there rare nature. Are there like any on display within the UK ?|||there is a place in london that sells and rents nice sport cars. get to the George Street/Gloucester Place junction and it will be there





in other words - you need to be on the George Street between Gloucester Place and Baker Street





if the Enzo is not there, they will tell you more info how to find one





or get to the Gumball Rally 2010 on 1st of May this year. there you will find at least one Enzo for sure





any more questions? send me a personal message into my profile or email me. good luck|||Go to a Ferrari owners club meet. I've been with my friend in his 456 to a Surrey meet and there was an Enzo there.|||you can see mine in my garage for 拢50


I prefer my peugot 206, I dont get pulled in that.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment