Saturday, November 19, 2011

Would i be able to afford a Ferrari 355 or 348 when im older?

My dad earns between 拢80-拢100,000 per year. When i am about 30 would i be able to afford and insure a Ferrari 355?|||If you also earn that much, then yes.


But barely.|||Well your dad might be able to, but I don't know if he'd be willing to let you borrow the money. It's up to you and him. But I'm sure he'd ask you to earn money yourself, too, because that's his money and he earned it and he could do otherwise with it. Sure, go for it! I won't tell you it's impossible because I'd be lying but yes definately head at it if it's what you want!|||Ferrari 355 and 348 are already rather old cars and very affordable so you could afford it if you had half your father's income. I don't know how old you are right now but if you're 20, in 10 years you could probably buy a 355 for under $30,000. Not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment