Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why do chav's in Fiat Punto's feel that they are driving a sports car just because Ferrari owns Fiat?

Why do they not realise that the only reason for Ferrari owning Fiat is purely business. They stick a fat exhaust on the back, tint the windows and add a full body kit and they think they are in a Formula 1 car.|||lmao yer i no hahaha... n they got that look on there face like, wish u had one dont u hahaha|||I have a fiat punto... I can't imagine being able to drive fast in it though! Try going up a hill with passengers and I keep worrying I'll have to get out and push! Then again, I haven't chavved it up...!|||i've never seen a fiat in the USA but when I was in Argentina they are everywhere...the biggest P.O.S cars ever made...I don't care if Ferrari "made" them they SUCK.|||I didn't know that. I'm now wondering if I can get a kit for a Fiat Panda. I could fit one of those stupid bucket exhausts on it. Cool no?|||I like Fiat puntos with a body kit. But yes chav's do think there driving a Ferrari.|||Because Punto`s are wicked!!|||what do u cal a chav in a box?


Innit mate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment