Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is the Ferrari F430 Spider hard to handle when driving?

I know most people don't have the luxury of owning such a nice exotic car. But my dad owns a Ferrari F430 Spider (I know you think I'm joking but I'm not) and I'm young teenage girl and of course I want to ask if I can drive it one day!





I'm just wondering if anyone knows if that car is hard to handle because I know it鈥檚 fast and can ''slip away''. Overall is it easy to drive on the highway?|||It's one of the top handling car in the world. Just drive it within your ability and it will handle great.|||Well it is probably a manual car which means if you cant drive a manual car you wont be able to drive it. Also it is probably RWD (rear wheel drive) and if it is in the snow or hard rain it may be hard to keep it from loosing control. But if it is in the sun and you can drive with a little proficency then I dont see what would be so hard about it. Oh also it may or may not have abs if it doesn't dont lock the tires up.|||They are hard to drive fast without experience, especially in the turns.


Driving in a straight line is easy.|||Yes, for a 15 or 16 year old. They have a 90掳 V8 that is very powerful (483 HP) and isn't recommended for a young driver. You have got to have some experience. They are great handling cars, but you have to have a little knowledge of what you're doing. Look at http://www.wreckedexotics.com/430/ to see what happens when someone inexperienced or careless drives one of these beasts. But I'd say about 20 yrs old or so gives you enough experience to be able to drive a beast like this. If you do don't drive it on a road with many turns. Just on the highway or something that you don't have to turn as much.


If you have the F1 Paddle Shifters, I would have your dad teach you since it is kinda weird doing it the first time. Anyway just lean how to use a manual and don't drive in the rain, it'll be slippery.





Feel free to send me a picture of your dad's F430, I'm 14 and am obsessed with Ferrari's. I know some people who own cars like these and I get advice from them about power and such. Just message me a picture, I'd honestly love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment