Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How can I get a tour of the Ferrari factory?

I am traveling to Italy in May with my wife and two young sons - my eldest son is car fanatic, especially Ferraris, and I'd like to bring him around the factory. I can only find details of the museum online, not the factory. Someone told me you have to own a ferrari to get a tour (I don't!), any help would be appreciated.|||if you want to visit the factory at maranello and see all the ferraris made, you will need to join the Scuderia Ferrari Club. Go to: http://www.community.ferrariworld.com/Co鈥?/a>


register as a Y%26amp;F SFC member. However, it comes at a cost of 40euros. But you get more with that like a discounts on apparel and stuff, access to web media, video games, etc.


***YOU DO NOT NEED TO OWN A FERRARI (trust me)***





BEFORE YOU DO: it is best to contact the ferrari factory and ask if they do onsite tours which they might. You can find their phone number on their website.|||Try the main concessionaires for Ferrari in this country, they can be found as follows;





Marenello. Egham, Surrey. These are the people how deal with ALL Ferrari problem ,imports , exports spares etc|||just by one and have one too tour|||you need to own a ferrari as you said

No comments:

Post a Comment