Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it more awesome to ride in a Ferrari or drive a Lotus?

Okay so my friend's girlfriend's dad has a Ferrari Spyder 430 and my friend has rode in it. My friend has a Lotus Elise and if I ask him I could drive it any time I like with him in the car. The friend with the girlfriend is the same age as me (8th grade) and the friend with the Lotus is a sophomore in high school. I just need answers to settle a debate.|||You're getting the answers about the Ferrari being superior - and it is, but if I take your question as it's worded, you're asking if it would be a better opportunity to ride (be a passenger) in a Ferrari or drive an Elise - is that correct?





I would MUCH rather drive an Elise than to sit in a Ferrari while someone else drives.|||Ferrari. Depending where you are the Lotus can be almost semi-common cars, whereas the Ferrari is rare everywhere.





Seriously there are at least a dozen Elises driving around the area here. I've never seen so many in one place before. Can't say it wouldn't be fun to drive though. Street legal go-karts.|||Lotus.


apparently they have awesome handling, and are an extremly fun car to drive around.





anyways, sitting in a ferrari is nice... BUT driving a Lotus would be way cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||The Ferrari is a far superior car to the Lotus Elise. No question.|||ferrari will get you laid, lotus will get you track star status.

No comments:

Post a Comment