Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can you get a Ferrari if you work in marketing?

I am in a Entrepreneurship class and we are learning about Marketing this year. I really enjoy this a lot. I really like how marketing works. I just wanted to know how hard it is and how you can get a Ferrari from having a job in marketing.|||Would you get one from your company? Extremely unlikely. I don't know of any companies - except perhaps Ferrari themselves - who give out luxury cars as part of their employee compensation. Not even to their marketing executives.





But if you want one, there's nothing that's going to stop you from saving the money and buying one yourself.|||If you market exotic sports cars, then you can get a Ferrari. Otherwise, you can't.





(To my knowledge, there are exactly 6 marketing jobs in exotic sports cars -- all of the jobs are filled.)|||umm... i suspect you get a ferrari the same way anyone else would... you buy it??|||you have to make about $400,000 a year

No comments:

Post a Comment