Saturday, November 19, 2011

Would it be considered fine for just my friend & I to go to our Formal in a Ferrari?

So I have asked around a little too late and others have already made arrangements as to how they're going to get there,





I was wondering if it would be weird if just my friend %26amp; I (same gender) went by a chauffeured Ferrari?





Opinions please.





Thanks.|||It's fine, if that is what you and your friend wish to do. It's not uncommon for same gender friend groups to arrive together at their formals. The Ferrari will be considered a little ostentatious, but oh well, it is that one special night of your school life ... go for it, do what makes you happy!|||I was dropped off to my formal in my mom's minivan. Go with the Ferrari. it'll blow all those cheap limos out of the water! :)|||Nothing wrong with that. Happens all the time at my school.|||I know people that would kill for that chance.





Enjoy the night as you please.|||Hey, it's your night-do what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment