Saturday, November 19, 2011

What car is all around cooler the Ferrari or Lamborghini?

I went to the auto show earlier and i was excited to see the Ferrari but they were not their:(


I saw the lambos and I was just wondering what type of car is cooler.


My lil bro thinks it is the ferrari i think it is the lambo. What do you think?








-Hue|||I think lamborghinis are cooler. More noticeable and I would way rather have a lamborghini than a ferrari.|||Ferrari by far but everybody has different opinions a Lamborghini definitely stands and yells look at me more than a Ferrari might but a Ferrari is more widely known and respected. You can talk to someone who know nothing about cars and will definitely know what a Ferrari even though all they know is that its a shiny expensive red car.|||the reason you didnt see ferrari is because you didnt look... ferrari always has a seperate exhibit from all other cars.. whereas lambo is in the same room with the other high end cars... rolls bently lotus spyker..etc








oh and lambo is the cooler car.. ferrari is the poor mans lambo|||Your question is too broad - there hundreds of different kinds of Ferraris and dozens of different kinds of Lamborghinis (including agricultural tractors!)





Personally, I like the Lamborghini Espada





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini鈥?/a>|||Ferrari's are more track oriented than Lambos. But Lambos are made to be better looking, but they still have awesome performance. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.|||Lamborghini.





It turns more heads.|||lamborghini!|||I have to say a Ferrari but its close

No comments:

Post a Comment