Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I need to remove the car seat cover off of my ferrari baby car seat. Does anyone know the secret?

I have 2 ferrari car seats(not the booster) and the covers need to be washed. I cannot find the manual and cannot find one online. I also cannot figure out how to remove the covers.|||if you reach to the back..bottom part of the seat...in between the two plastic parts..this is easier if you have it in the lying baby position ..


you should find the red straps..if you pull them out..they r hooked onto a piece of metal ..


if you unhook it..you should be able to remove them...just remember how to put them back


the straps are ..attached with a black plastic squares at the back..they are removable too..but its a bit tricky to get them in and out...small hands are an advantage..:)


good luck with it|||You can either call them or get live help as well...





http://www.babydirect.com/t-service.aspx|||Duh, Call the company

No comments:

Post a Comment