Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where is a good place in San Francisco to take pics of my friend's Ferrari?

Hello everyone! My friend has a Ferrari and she wants me to take pictures of it.





However, I do not know any places in San Francisco where I can take pictures of a car with a nice background / empty space.





May anyone help me please? Thanks in advance!|||1. In front of the Mark Hopkins Hotel: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co鈥?/a> the front drive has been used in a lot of pictures and films. If you go in the evening on an off day, you can just pull it in, position it, dash out, snap a pic, and dash back in before the doorman stops you and tells you to contact their press department to pay a ton of money to do so.





2. On Treasure Island's East Side. Lots of abandoned military architecture that makes for some pretty slick shots. Here's a pic I took of my S2000 at the abandoned gas station: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en鈥?/a> A lot of magazines have been using the area for photoshoots.





3. Some areas of Golden Gate Park on a sunny day are spectacular. I saw someone taking pictures of a 1937 Talbot Lago, probably worth 2 mil, one sunny summer day near the Windmill.





4. The foot of Lombard and Hyde. Even in my S2000, when I've driven down it in the daytime or evening when there are tourists, tourists start snapping pics at the bottom so they can get the sports car with the windy street in the background. Wait at the foot of the hill across the street, and have her drive it down.|||the park in front of the Golden Gate Bridge|||If you want some scenery, the ubiquitous spot for car photos is Crissy Field in front of the Golden Gate Bridge,


http://media.nowpublic.net/images//94/b/鈥?/a>


or across the bridge in the Marin Headlands


http://media.photobucket.com/image/car%2鈥?/a>





You might try some spots at the top of Bernal Hill, which has some nice city views.|||Marina|||The Golden Gate Bridge, Aquarium of the Bay, Grace Cathedral, Japanese Tea Garden, or the Lombard Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment